Impressum und Datenschutzerklärung und Haftungsausschluss
Angaben gemäß § 5 TMG
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Telefon: +49 30 2093-99422
Telefax: +49 30 2093-99431
Redaktionell verantwortlich gemäß § 55 Abs. 2 RStV (State Radio Agreement)
Prof. Dr. Alex Stomper
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Die Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin ist eine Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts. Sie wird gesetzlich vertreten durch ihren Präsidenten. Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß § 27 des Umsatzsteuergesetzes: DE 137176824.
Information according to § 5 TMG
Humboldt University Berlin
Faculty of Economics
Phone: +49 30 2093-99422
Fax: +49 30 2093-99431
Editorial responsibility according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV (State Radio Agreement)
Prof. Dr. Alex Stomper
Value-added tax identification number of Humboldt University Berlin
The Humboldt University Berlin (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin) is a public corporation. It is legally represented by its president. Value-added tax identification number, in accordance with § 27 of the Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 137176824.
Statement of Release
The information offered contains cross-references (“links”) to other internet offers. Through these cross-references, we handle access for use of this content (§ 8 Telemedia Law). We are not responsible for this “foreign” content since we do not initiate the transmission of the information, have not selected the addressee of the transmitted information and also have not selected or changed the transmitted information.
Upon initial linking with these internet offers, we have checked the foreign content to determine whether it may trigger a potential responsibility under civil or penal law. But we do not receive any automatic information about changes to the foreign internet offers and thus cannot constantly monitor their content for any changes. Therefore we also cannot assume any responsibility for them. Solely the particular merchant of the foreign internet offer is liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and in particular for damages which arise from the use or non-use of information by third parties. However, we endeavor to check the included links regularly with regard to these named criteria.
PRIVACY NOTICE Last updated January 17, 2023 This privacy notice for ISQD (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our“), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process“) your information when you use our services (“Services“), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.isqd.de, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individuals vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent.We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Clickhereto learn more.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
|A. Identifiers||Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name||NO|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute||Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information||NO|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Gender and date of birth||NO|
|D. Commercial information||Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information||NO|
|E. Biometric information||Fingerprints and voiceprints||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements||NO|
|G. Geolocation data||Device location||NO|
|H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information||Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us||NO|
|J. Education Information||Student records and directory information||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information||Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individuals preferences and characteristics||NO|
|L. Sensitive Personal Information||
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell or share personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling or sharing of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.